Who can apply to Sting?
Sting runs three startup programs: Sting Accelerate, Sting Incubate and Sting Incubate Deeptech. The qualification criteria for each program differs slightly, read more for list of criterias.
The general criteria for all our programs are:
- You need to have a Swedish AB incorporated (or be in the process of setting one up.
- You need to be based in Stockholm for the majority of the program as most activities are on-site at A house.
- Your product or solution needs to be scalable, with the potential to become an international success. This means that it can’t be a consultant service or have a high operating overhead, making it harder to scale fast.
- Your solution needs to target a big important problem, preferably working towards at least one of the SDGs (the UN’s sustainability development goals).
- Your product or solution needs to be based on innovative technology.
- You need to be at least two co-founders. Why? Because running a startup on your own is tough and you’re more likely to succeed with a co-founder.
Incubate and Incubate Deeptech criteria:
- You need to have a launched prototype/alpha
- You need to have a launched product or MVP
- You need to show some market traction
- You need to be at least two people working full time on your startup